- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
In other words, learn from your past, live today to its fullest, and be hopeful for tomorrow. Your continues curiosity can open doors to more possibilities.
- “You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough.” – Mae West
Live life to its fullest. Be able to reflect on your life so far and say, damn I did something worth doing.
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
Life is not always buckets of sunshine. To get the rainbow you have to be able to put up with everything else that comes along with it. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
- “I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine.” – Neil Armstrong
Another live your life to its fullest quote. Don’t waste anytime doing something you couldn’t be proud of. Life is short.
- “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney
This quote I put at the bottom of the blog post, What does It mean to be successful? This quote reminds us to not give up. Just because we feel like we aren’t winning, doesn’t mean we have actually lost. Giving up is the ultimate loss.