- “The best marketing strategy ever: Care” – Gary Vaynerchuck
Take time to care about people and who they are. You never know who that person will be in 10 years. Make sure to meet as many people as you can. This is all part of networking.
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
You can predict what may have happened all you want. The fact is that you do miss all the shots that you don’t take. So go out there and take them. Whats the worst that can happen.
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
Have you found your why yet? Finding your why and what drives you to become a successful entrepreneur is a huge key step to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- “It’s is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
Start now. Stop hesitating. Don’t be the person that reflects on their life and always thinks, I wish I had done this…..
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
Try starting to look at the problems in your life and find the positive in them. If you try to turn every difficulty into something positive, the amount of opportunities