- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” —Coco Chanel
All good things must come to an end. However, you need to understand that failure is never a bad thing. Name one person who has become a successful business person who has never had a failure, whether it was a business or an idea within their business.
- “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” —Warren Buffett
Patients is exactly what you need to build a successful business. In a world that instant gratification surrounds us, being patient is the key to creating something that will provide shade for years to come.
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” —Henry Ford
Your success is determined by your attitude. It’s as simple as that.
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” —Elon Musk
The odds are always against you in some way. That didn’t stop the majority of those who have tried to make it or did make it. Look at Elon Musk, all the odds are still against him.
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference.” —Robert Frost (from his poem “The Road Not Taken”)
Look around you. What is the path that most people take? Do they simply choose the path that is easy and well maintained? For those who took the path less traveled, how did they fare in comparison? You have one life. Do something that you can look back and be proud of.