- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -Oscar Wilde
Be true to who you really are. Don’t live for someone or something else. People can tell when your pushing something other than yourself.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. -Mahatma Gandhi
Live life to the fullest. Don’t procrastinate your hopes and dreams.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don’t waiver from who you are. Not wavering under peer pressure to stay true to you is a great accomplishment. How many people around you have waivered and fallen in a pit of despair.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -H. Jackson Brown
If you never set out to sail into the unknown, how will you ever make that first leap of faith? You will get nowhere if you simply don’t start.
- It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. -J.K. Rowling
Do you always find yourself dreaming about what you want to do? How often do you hear from others, someday I would like to….? The truth is now should be your time. Don’t be that person that always talks about what they want to do someday and regrets it later because they didn’t do it. There are always limitations but, working towards your dream is better than doing nothing at all.